AVP / VP - Core Deposits - MountainView - Denver
At MountainView Financial Solutions, a Situs company, we empower our financial services partners to make informed and confident decisions utilizing the unrivaled depth of dedication, sophistication and market knowledge of MountainView.
The firm is headquartered in Denver and has offices in New York, Scottsdale, and Los Angeles. MountainView was founded 30 years ago and provides services around four pillars of expertise.
These services are provided to banks, credit unions, mortgage banks, mortgage servicers, hedge funds, private-equity firms, specialty finance companies, securities broker/dealer firms, insurance companies, government entities, family offices and pension funds. MountainView currently has 75 full-time employees.
** This role may sit in L.A., Denver or Scottsdale **
- Assume all deposit maintenance projects (including ALM inputs years 2 & 3). This includes project management from data receipt through final deliverable (data analysis/review, forecast analysis, report preparation, report review, delivery and support).
- Assume all deposit analysis back test projects (data analysis, report preparation, report review, delivery and support). This totals approximately 150 projects per year.
- Assume all deposit analysis update projects (data analysis, report preparation, report review, delivery and support). This totals approximately 150 projects per year.
- Assume all deposit analysis quarterly early alert projects (data analysis, report preparation, report review, delivery and support). This totals approximately 120 projects per year.
- Assume all ASC related valuation projects. This includes project management from data receipt through final deliverable (data analysis/review, forecast analysis, report preparation, report review, delivery and support).
- Become familiar with the department processes (database tools, analysis guidelines, report templates and client management).
- Bachelor’s degree related to the following area are preferred: finance, economics, mathematics, statistics
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience to include Asset Liability Management (ALM, bank balance sheet), Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP), Treasury Management, Liquidity, Risk Management and/or Financial Modeling (regression, forecasting, and/or credit)
- Experience with SQL database queries is a plus
- Proficient in reporting tools
- Enjoys an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of financial organizations and interact at all levels of sophistication
Situs (www.situs.com) is a global provider of strategic business and technology solutions to the real estate industry. Situs has been involved in more than $1 trillion of real estate debt and equity deals across the U.S. Europe and Asia, and has acquired a number of platforms. In 2012, Situs acquired Deutsche Bank’s European Servicing operations and became one of the largest third-party loan servicers in Europe; in 2016, Situs acquired Hatfield & Phillips, the largest non-performing loan and CMBS Special Servicer in Europe; and, in 2017, Situs acquired The Collingwood Group, a Washington, DC, advisory firm focused on residential housing finance. Situs is a rated servicer with Moody’s, Fitch and Morningstar, has more than $165 billion (€137 billion) of assets under management and is ranked a top 20 commercial loan servicers in multiple categories by the Mortgage Bankers Association. In 2016, Situs received a second consecutive “Advisor of the Year” award from Real Estate Finance & Investment magazine, and the “Capital Advisor Firm of the Year” award from Property Investor Europe. In 2017, the firm won the “Industry Contributor of the Year” award from Real Estate Finance & Investment magazine.
ABOUT MOUNTAINVIEW FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
MountainView Financial Solutions (www.mviewfs.com), a leading advisor to the financial services industry, delivers rigorous and objective analysis, data-driven insights and client-centric services that help business leaders Climb Higher™ by better identifying, quantifying and managing credit and interest rate risk exposure and optimizing balance sheet management. Fueled by deep industry knowledge and unparalleled access to valuable market and industry data, MountainView delivers a more holistic view of risk and opportunity that enables clients to make informed and confident decisions.
Specific services the company offers include financial model validations, asset valuations for residential whole loans, consumer loans, residential mortgage servicing rights (MSR) and asset-backed securities, MSR hedge advisory, core deposit analyses, stress testing, and asset sale transaction advisory.
Built upon nearly three decades of risk management experience, MountainView currently serves more than 600 active clients in banking, insurance, lending, servicing and secondary market and securitization.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify