Analyst Intern – Appraisal/Valuation Management
Situs RERC is accepting applications for analyst interns for our appraisal and valuation management departments to start in January 2018. The internship would continue through the summer, where students would need to take the spring semester off and work in our West Des Moines office. Candidates could be responsible for helping with the quarterly commercial appraisal management process for Situs RERC's institutional consulting engagements. In addition, this involves reviewing and analyzing final appraisals, executive summaries, and cash flows, and performing portfolio analytics. Candidates could also provide support to our appraisal division, which involves assisting in a wide range of activities, such as research, verification of data, inputting data into databases, and assisting with preparation of appraisal reports.
- Working towards a bachelor's degree in finance and/or real estate
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and analytically minded
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
- Proficient computer skills (excel skills are a must and Argus would be a plus)
- Previous applicable work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E- Verify