Analyst Intern - Data Analytics
Situs RERC is accepting applications for a part-time data analytics analyst intern in its West Des Moines, IA office. The employee would be responsible for assisting with the following in regards to our commercial real estate publications (quarterly, semi-annual, and annual): survey process, research, modeling, analysis, and supportive writing.
The ideal candidate would be interested in a data-intensive role, often doing in-depth research, modeling and interpreting results. The candidate would be involved in:
- Completing meticulous research to aggregate data
- Modeling and testing findings using a variety of statistical software
- Applying statistical knowledge in areas such as regression analysis, transforming non-normal data sets, probability, etc.
- Working with a data analytics team toward common goals
- Maintaining and updating existing databases and reports
- Ad hoc assistance on client reporting and analysis
- Experience in commercial real estate is a plus
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, ability to work under time constraints.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and attention to detail.
- Statistical modeling and interpretation, advanced knowledge of forecasting techniques and their strengths, limitations and usefulness based on output, ability to research and problem solve independently
- Bachelor's degree (real estate, finance, statistics, actuarial science, data science, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E- Verify