Analyst - Research/Publications - RERC
Our Valuation Management Services (VMS) Group serves as a trusted and value-added partner to debt and equity firms of all sizes. We partner with community, regional and national banks, financial advisors, pension funds, private equity and REITs. We leverage state-of-the-art technology, as well as our extensive valuation expertise, to deliver timely and insightful knowledge and services. Our teams of experienced professionals have been chief appraisers at a number of national and international financial institutions.
In 2014, Situs acquired Real Estate Research Corporation (RERC) – one of the longest-serving research, valuation, and consulting firms in the United States—in 2014. Real estate valuation in the equity market has been one of RERC’s core businesses since the company was formed in 1931, and this key competency, combined with Situs’ substantial capabilities in the debt market, allow us to serve as a trusted and value-added partner to public and private debt and equity firms of all sizes.
Situs/RERC is seeking a qualified professional for its Research/Publications Analyst role in its West Des Moines, IA office.
About the role:
- The employee would be responsible for assisting with our publications department including the survey process, research, analysis, and writing for our commercial real estate publications (quarterly, semi-annual, and annual).
- The employee would learn about the commercial real estate market, how surveys are conducted, work on data analysis, write for the publications and magazine articles and work closely with the publications team.
- The employee would also work closely with our parent company's marketing team.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under time constraints, self-motivated, hardworking, and attention to detail
- Passion for research and writing
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (preferably real estate and/or finance)
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
Situs has been selected as Advisor of the Year at the Real Estate Finance and Investment Financing Awards 2015 and 2016.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify