Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Valuation Management - RERC
Situs RERC is accepting applications for full-time commercial real estate valuation management positions. Candidates will be responsible for managing the quarterly commercial valuation management process for Situs RERC's institutional consulting engagements. Candidates would provide management to our appraisal division, which involves assisting in a wide range of activities, such as preparing appraisal reports, management of the quarterly process, and working closely with and assisting the team members. In addition, this involves reviewing and analyzing final appraisals, executive summaries, and cash flows, and performing portfolio analytics. Dependent upon prior experience, the titles will range from assistant vice president to vice president.
The positions are open for the Situs RERC office located in West Des Moines.
The ideal candidates would have a wide range of skills that could include:
- Bachelor's degree in finance and/or real estate
- Experience with commercial real estate appraisal
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and analytically minded
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
- Proficient computer skills (excel and Argus)
- Desire to continue their education (MAI, CFA, state appraisal licenses, etc.)
- Previous applicable work experience (4+ years commercial real estate experience)
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E- Verify