Asset Manager - Distressed Solutions
Asset Manager required to join Situs Asset Management Ireland. Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Asset Manager to gain excellent experience and professional development.
For more than 30 years, Situs has been a global leader in asset management, commercial real estate advisory and project consulting services. Since 1985 we have been involved with one trillion euros of Commercial Real Estate related transactions.
Our European team, based in London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Madrid and Dublin provides due diligence, loan surveillance, loan workout, underwriting and consulting services.
Due to the establishment of our Dublin office we are looking for an experienced Asset Manager to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Asset Manager to gain excellent experience and professional development with a leading international Asset Management company.
· Management of work out of assigned loan portfolio to maximise proceeds from rental income and property sales
· Preparation of credit requests for Client approval
· Liaise with property and asset managers and provide weekly and monthly updates to our Clients
· Lead meetings with borrowers and other stakeholders in pursuit of agreed objectives
· Ensure that targets are met to the Clients’ satisfaction
· Performance of due diligence and underwriting of large property and loan portfolios
It is essential for this role that the successful candidate can demonstrate the following:
· Strong financial analysis skills with proven attention to detail
· A working understanding of commercial real estate financing
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
· Good knowledge of Excel & MS Office Suite
· Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
· Post-graduate in Finance/Real Estate Finance/Accounting (desirable but not essential)
· Solid experience in Commercial Property Finance or Asset Recovery.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.