Associate Asset Manager - Primary Servicing
For more than 30 years, Situs has been a global leader in asset management, commercial real estate advisory and project consulting services. Since 1985 we have been involved with one trillion+ euros of Commercial Real Estate related transactions.
Our European team, based in London, Swindon, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Madrid and Dublin provides due diligence, loan surveillance, loan workout, underwriting and consulting services.
We now need to add an Associate Asset Manager in our Primary Servicing team based in Dublin.
Manage a pan-European portfolio of commercial real estate loans, balance sheet, bi-lateral and syndicated loan positions.
Working with the Vice Presidents and Managing Director of Servicing in London to help co-ordinate tasks and responsibilities of new and existing portfolios to ensure the goals and objectives are met and customers are delivered with a high quality work product and constant high level of service.
Assist Senior Management and other users by providing them with requested information on current portfolios, billing and contracts as required.
To maintain department adherence to policies and procedures in the day-to-day operations of the business.
Manage multiple transactions to meet strict deadlines, delivering a consistent high level of service to our clients whilst adhering to policies and procedures.
Meeting commitments, working independently, accepting accountability, staying focused under pressure as well as showing the ability to adjust plans to meet changing needs.
Support Senior management in developing new strategies thereby assisting in defining the direction of the company and assisting in business development where possible.
- Working independently to manage multiple loan portfolios
- Collecting and analyzing Borrower reports (rent rolls, operating statements, covenants etc.) and ensuring compliance with loan covenants
- Negotiating, where required, with Borrowers, guarantors, asset managers and property managers
- Representing clients and investors on a daily basis through role as facility agent or primary servicer
- Reviewing servicing contracts and coordinating legal reviews with external/in-house counsel as well as other parties counsel (Borrower and Lender)
- Supporting and advising clients during the closing of new deals
- Supporting and coordinating the support of the other Situs European offices by providing advice/support to the teams in Frankfurt, London in their day-to-day work.
- Promoting the company and its business lines by taking part in company presentations and industry conferences as may be required.
- Preparing or assisting in the preparation of reports for various parties as may be required
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Analytical skills to understand complex loan documents and borrower structures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to quickly co-ordinate and direct projects
- Experienced in the field of Real Estate Finance
- Experienced in strategic planning and execution
- Strong knowledge of E-IRP (CMSA) reporting
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in presenting to clients
- Experience in negotiating with Sponsors, Lenders and other common transaction parties
Advanced knowledge of the following is required:
- MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word (2007/2010).
- Windows XP, Windows 7 (configuration, administration and support)
Core Competencies for this role:
- Experience in managing Real Estate Loans and other Loan portfolios
- Legal Skills: Review and understand Commercial Real Estate loan transaction documents and CMBS transaction documents (English law)
- Strong organizational skills: required to deal with a varied portfolio or work
- Strong communication skills: liaison/negotiation with borrowers, investors, lenders and other transaction parties as well as presentation to clients or potential new clients
- Language Skills: English (other European languages would be an advantage, but not a necessity)
- Technical Skills: Servicing Software, IT-Infrastructure, MS-Office
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.