SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Head of Asset Management, the employee will perform various duties including assisting in the management of a portfolio of structured commercial real estate loans, while adhering to company policies and procedures.
The Company is a leading private equity firm focused on commercial real estate debt origination located in Greenwich, CT that was founded in June 2008. The Company has over $5 billion in AUM and has originated or purchased over $14 billion in commercial real estate related debt.
- Populate and review various reports including Quarterly Asset Reviews to ensure the Company’s high standards are achieved in terms of quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Create, update and monitor loan specific information in excel
- Day to day management of assigned processes, including communication with internal employees
- Recommend and implement new processes and procedures and make enhancements to existing procedures in order to improve efficiency and quality of services
- Assist management in rationalizing reports and deliverables for existing and new reporting formats and/or proposed changes to reporting requirements
- Build relationships with other employees when appropriate as it relates to conference calls, face-to-face meetings, and written correspondence
- Assisting with or managing the processing of borrower requests and consents
- Coordinate new loan servicing including collection of all necessary loan documents and obtaining contact information for all relevant parties
- Quickly adapt to internal systems and deliverables with respect to constant evolution of needs
- Flexibility in schedule with respect to meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate ‘face to face’ as a team player.
- Assist with compiling document for various audits, attestation reviews and compliance testing (as needed)
- Other duties, responsibilities and ad hoc projects as assigned.
Required Education from an accredited Institution:
? Bachelor’s degree; Preferred Field of Study: Real Estate, Finance/Accounting, Business
Required Work experience requirements
Minimum 2+ years of experience in Commercial Real Estate Asset Management or related field
Core Competencies for this role:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and computer skills with a thorough knowledge of excel
- Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills with attention to detail
- Work in a team environment yet think independently and generate quality work product with little supervision
- Manage multiple priorities and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to approach work from both a “transaction” basis and “task” basis
- Understanding of real estate finance including debt and equity structures
- High level understanding of balance sheets and income statements
- Excellent reading and comprehension skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Analytical skills to understand complex commercial loan documents
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High level understanding of property operating statements for all commercial property types (e.g. hotel, office, multifamily, and self-storage)
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate ‘face to face’ as a team player
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on the business and culture
Advanced knowledge of the following is required:
- MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- MS Excel – advanced
The above job description is intended to communicate the general function of the mentioned position and by no means shall be considered an exhaustive or complete outline of the specific tasks and functions that will be required. The Company reserves the right to change job descriptions, site assignments, and or work hours as required by the needs of the program. All employees are expected to perform their duties within their ability as required by the job and/or as requested by management.
This Employer Participates in E- Verify.