Paralegal / Contracts Administrator
The corporate paralegal will support all attorneys within the legal department and the corporate legal functions of the organization, and will be expected to provide exceptional customer service to Situs employees, clients and vendors.
Under the supervision of a Situs attorney:
· Review, negotiate and maintain vendor contracts and support vendor management.
· Review, negotiate and maintain contracts for Situs’s business lines, including routine confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, master services agreements, statements of work, and amendments
· Create compliance policies, as needed and support Situs’s compliance team
· Review and abstract master services agreements for relevant terms
· Provide corporate materials to auditors/accounting for corporate and client audits
· Assist with litigation matters
· Assist with legal department administration matters such as billing review
· Assist the legal team as needed on special projects
· 2+ years of applicable work experience, preferably within a corporate legal department in a services industry and familiarity with master services agreements
· Strong analytical, communication, organizational, time management and data management skills
· Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio skills, Sharepoint skills a plus
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with a strong work ethic
· Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent contract administration experience
· Paralegal course study and certificate strongly encouraged, but not required
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
Situs has been selected as Advisor of the Year at the Real Estate Finance and Investment Financing Awards 2015.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify