Product Manager / Business Analyst
The position will be responsible for leading requirements and design efforts driving development of an internal application that is critical our business. You will engage in discovery, analysis, process reviews, gathering requirements, and connecting the dots. We need someone that can translate the language of business, development, and data into an application design and then lead and provide guidance to the team throughout the implementation of that design.
- Work with project team to understand and document business requirements, critically evaluate them and translate the needs into user stories that can be understood by software developers.
- Conduct comprehensive requirement gathering sessions, one-on-one and group interviews for the development of business, functional and system requirement documents.
- Write detailed user stories and prioritize the product backlog to align with the product vision and priorities, using a KanBan board, and write detailed acceptance criteria for each user story
- Obtain consensus on requirements to consistently bring items to closure, managing change flow and traceability of requirements documents.
- Develop test plans based on user stories and work with users to schedule and complete testing
- Support review sessions to ensure the software requirements were interpreted correctly. Develop project target landmarks and completion dates and adhere to an agreed upon schedule.
- Support Development and Product leadership in keeping all system and data architecture diagrams current and accurate and collaborate closely with all members of the team.
- Keep current on application development best practices and research comparable products and technologies that may be leveraged to drive technical direction development
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in web-based software development environments using Agile practices. Commercial Real Estate or Finance experience would be a big plus.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development practices and tools
- Experience in use case documentation and user-story documentation. Ability to communicate complex topics with simple, straightforward language (both written and oral) based on the intended audience.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively engage with both internal and external clients and vendors, business partners, and all team members within an Agile environment.
- Strong knowledge of application lifecycle management software such as Jira or Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Collaborative, positive attitude and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fluid environment
- Able to adapt quickly and efficiently to client-specific requirements and objectives
- Reliable and takes full responsibility for task completion
- Exceptionally well organized, with excellent follow-through skills
- Analytical, resourceful and able to multi-task with ease
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify