Residential Mortgage Regulatory Compliance Manager
The Collingwood Group, a Situs company, seeks an experienced Residential Mortgage Regulatory Compliance Manager on behalf of our client, a leading real estate finance company that specializes in lending on commercial and residential real estate properties located in Irvine, CA.
In this project, you will work on-site at our client in Irvine, CA and be responsible for managing and maintaining a compliant regulatory compliance system and processes. In particular, your activities will encompass controlling regulations such as HMDA, Fair Lending, ECOA/Reg-B, AML/BSA, among others.
- Experience overseeing regulatory compliance functions in the residential lending business
- Ability to work independently to complete work as per client requirements
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective leadership and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Bachelors required
- Minimum 10yrs experience as a Residential Mortgage Regulatory Compliance Manager or similar
- Familiarity with controlling regulations including HMDA, Fair Lending, ECOA/Reg-B, AML/BSA, among others
The Collingwood Group, a Situs company, is a Washington DC based business advisory and professional services firm providing risk management and professional services to financial institutions and companies in the residential real estate finance market. Collingwood’s clients include top U.S. financial institutions, leading banks, non-bank mortgage lenders, servicers, investors and private equity and hedge funds invested in the U.S. residential mortgage market.
Collingwood offers a full range of operational and technical professional services including independent risk management, operational readiness assessments, compliance reviews of forward and reverse mortgage origination practices, servicing and subservicing oversight reviews, quality control and auditing reviews, and loss mitigation, default management, foreclosure and claims business operational assessments. In May 2017, Collingwood was acquired by Situs and is now part of the Situs family.