Analyst - Valuation Management
For more than 30 years, Situs has been a global leader in asset management, commercial real estate advisory and project consulting services. Since 1985 we have been involved with one trillion+ euros of Commercial Real Estate related transactions. In 2014 Situs acquired Real Estate Research Corporation (RERC) and in 2016 we began our European operations in London.
RERC, now known as Situs RERC®, was one of the first and continues to be one of the most recognized firms dedicated to providing real estate valuation advisory services in the US and Europe. With more than 80 years of experience, Situs RERC® is a well-established thought leader concerning commercial real estate investment performance and valuation.
Our European team, based in London provides property and loan valuation consulting and due diligence services to the highest level of clients in the private equity, insurance, fund and banking industries.
We now need to add an Analyst in our Valuation Management team based in London.
To assist the managing director of our London office in growing Situs RERC’s presence in the European market in regards to valuation management services.
Analysts will be responsible for managing the review process on commercial real estate valuations. The analyst position will be tasked with reviewing appraisals performed by 3rd party appraisers on our client’s assets. In addition, this involves reviewing and analyzing final appraisals, executive summaries, cash flows and performing portfolio analytics.
- Assisting with the quarterly commercial valuation management process
- Reviewing and analyzing final appraisals
- Reviewing executive summaries, cash flows, and comparable data
- Working on initial appraisal review process
- Solid valuation experience
- RICS qualified
- Basic understanding of Commercial Real Estate and Finance
- Attention to detail and analytically minded
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
Core Competencies for this role:
- Degree in finance and/or real estate
- RICS Registered Valuer a plus
- Working towards MAI designation would be a plus
- Previous applicable work experience in valuation
- Working knowledge in Argus and/or other valuation models
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.