CRE Loan Operations Analyst
Loan Operations Analyst
For more than 30 years, Situs has been a global leader in asset management, commercial real estate advisory and project consulting services. Since 1985 we have been involved with one trillion+ euros of Commercial Real Estate related transactions.
Our European team, based in London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Madrid and Dublin provides due diligence, loan servicing, loan surveillance, loan workout, underwriting and consulting services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple transactions ensuring compliance of loan servicing policies and procedures, and work with the team to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely manner.
· Support day-to-day activities of team to ensure accurate/timely delivery of services
· General loans administration duties to include preparation of billing notices/remittance reports, rate setting and maintenance of loan system
· Preparation of payments from borrowers accounts and payments from Situs accounts to lender
· Daily reconciliation of Situs bank accounts
· Liasing with Asset Managers, Lenders, Borrowers and relevant 3rd parties for loan instructions
· Working closely with the team to provide ongoing improvement of the daily functions
· Respond to both internal and external queries in a timely manner
· Carry out a range of project related tasks
It is essential for this role that the successful candidate can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good knowledge of Excel & MS Office Suite
- Payments knowledge of Swift (desirable not essential)
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering
Experience (desirable but not essential):
· Knowledge of Loan Documentation (LMA)
· General understanding of loan process, rate setting, loan rollovers
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.