For more than 30 years, Situs has been a global leader in asset management, commercial real estate advisory and project consulting services. Since 1985 we have been involved with one trillion+ euros of Commercial Real Estate related transactions.
Our European team, based in London, Swindon, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Madrid and Dublin provides due diligence, loan surveillance, loan workout, underwriting and consulting services.
We are currently recruiting an Intern to join our European IT team to assist users on various hardware/software related issues. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to learn and excel with Windows based systems in a comfortable, moderately paced environment. Will be required to provide first level support, generally over the phone, for problems involving saving, printing, passwords, logging-in to network/Outlook/Citrix/Microsoft Office, etc.
· Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
· Respond to telephone calls, instant messages, email and personnel requests for technical support
· Document, track and monitor all problems to ensure a timely resolution and direct to correct support
· Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems pertaining to LAN
· Recommend and schedule repairs, via vendors or hands on
· Install and configure workstations based on company needs and requirements
· Provide end users support for all LAN-based applications
· Assist with data recovery, using tape backup or recovery tools
· Perform manual/automatic backup’s as needed
· Perform other duties or special projects as requested related to area of responsibility
It is essential for this role that the successful candidate can demonstrate the following:
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
· A can do attitude and dedication to do whatever is necessary to get the job done
· Ability to resolve problems quickly and accurately
· Ability to multi-task and juggle tasks from different teams
· Willingness to learn and develop
· Advanced level on Excel and solid understanding of the whole MS Office Suite
· General knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, networking, client\server interactions
· Working knowledge of PC Hardware
· Strong working knowledge of Windows printing functions
Ideal candidates will also possess all or some of the following key skills and experience:
· Junior helpdesk experience within Financial Services industry
· Prior Customer service experience is a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
· Team player
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Ability to multi-task
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.