Intern - Primary Servicing Team Assistant
Situs, a premier provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services, is looking for exceptionally talented individuals with the passion and energy to help make the leap from "Good to Great". Join our team and become a part of our unwavering commitment to your success.
We are currently seeking an Intern to join our Loan Operations team here in London to provide administrative assistance and project coordination to the Loan Operations team and the wider servicing team in an accurate, timely and high quality manner.
· Day-to-Day administration for the Primary Servicing Team to facilitate the smooth running of the team as part of the overall London office. Combining duties involving liaising with our clients to help co-ordinate the commercial loan originations process as well as general administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, sending couriers, answering phones, scanning account statements, arranging meetings, dealing with notaries, co-ordination of execution of loan and securitization level documentation, and other such administrative duties.
· Management of Bank Accounts and Online Banking - ensuring all loan level bank accounts are listed on the Bank Account Spreadsheet, ensuring the Bank Account Spreadsheet is kept up to date, as well as ensuring new loans account details are added to the bank account spreadsheet as and when they close. Assisting with the addition of new accounts to the online banking systems and with the addition of new users to online banking, ensuring all accounts no longer in use are removed from online banking systems and ensuring accounts no longer used are released from charge.
· To be the point of Contact for assistance during Loan Closing – including loan closing documents, following email chains, having documents signed and saved documents in the correct place, liaising with different parties sending out PDFs and originals and being able to prioritize, as well as ensuring that all of the above is done in a timely manner.
· Providing Assistance during interest payment periods - Quarterly Reporting tracking and chasers - saving down quarterly reporting as it comes in, tracking all reporting, chasing asset managers for outstanding reporting.
· Liaising with our team in Robbins, North Carolina, to ensure all CMBS reporting is properly accounted for and that the reporting has been input onto online systems in a timely and efficient manner. Acting as a ‘go between’ between the Primary Servicing Team and Robbins in regards to any queries that have been raised during the process.
· To provide assistance across our Frankfurt and Dublin offices including arranging for documentation to be signed; as well as liaising with the team there to ensure smooth running across the Primary Servicing team.
· To be the point of Contact for our Clients & Lending Banks general queries as well as assisting Asset Managers on a variety of Loans, having documents signed if needed and other general queries which may arise.
· Carry out a range of administrative and IT project related tasks in support of Senior Management.
· Other duties as assigned
It is essential for this role that the successful candidate can demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to adapt quickly and efficiently to client-specific requirements and objectives
- Ability to meet deadlines while achieving high levels of accuracy
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.