Part Time Receptionist (6 month contract)
For more than 30 years, Situs has been a global leader in asset management, commercial real estate advisory and project consulting services. Since 1985 we have been involved with one trillion+ euros of Commercial Real Estate related transactions.
Our European team, based in London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Madrid and Dublin provides due diligence, loan servicing, loan surveillance, loan workout, underwriting and valuation management services.
The successful candidate will join our London office and will be part of our Admin team. The role will be part-time (Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 1pm) and it will be for an initial period of six months.
· Answer switchboard
· Register guests
· Manage posts and couriers and reconcile slips
· Meet and Greet visitors
· Manage meeting rooms and set ups
· Collecting deliveries from the Loading Bay
· Co-ordinate with external trainers
· Assist with off-site document archiving
· General admin assistance, printing & binding etc
· Updating office admin forms (floor plans, phone lists)
· Ordering office supplies
· Booking in contractors and arranging permits
· Setting up for new starters
· Keeping the office neat and tidy
· Cross check staff expense reports
· Liaise with building management issues
It is essential for this role that the successful candidate can demonstrate the following:
· Previous administrative/secretarial experience (ideally within the financial sector)
· Good organisational skills and capable of working proactively on his/her own
· Excellent communication skills: written and oral. Must be confident and polite when dealing with both internal and external parties at all levels, both face to face and by telephone
· High attention to detail
· Professional manner
· A ‘can-do’ proactive attitude
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.