Valuation Management - Situs RERC - Analyst/Associate
Situs is looking for an Analyst or Associate to support the RERC business.
Role Responsibilities and priorities include:
- Will be responsible for helping with the quarterly commercial valuation management process for Situs RERC's institutional consulting engagements
- Provide support to our valuation division, which involves assisting in a wide range of activities, such as research, verification of data, inputting data into databases, and providing general assistance
- Review and analyzing final appraisals, executive summaries, and cash flows, and performing portfolio analytics
Required Experience to include, but not limited to:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in finance and/or real estate
- MRICS RICS Registered Valuer
- Experience in preparing RICS Red Book valuations for commercial property
- Solid understanding of commercial real estate and finance
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and analytically minded
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
- Proficient computer skills (excel and Argus)
- Desire to continue their education (designations, commercial real estate related)
- Previous applicable work experience 1-3 years PQE
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.