Valuation Management - Situs RERC - Analyst
RERC Analyst required joining our Valuation team in London. Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Coordinator to gain excellent experience and professional development.
For more than 30 years, Situs has been a global leader in asset management, commercial real estate advisory and project consulting services. Since 1985 we have been involved with one trillion euros of Commercial Real Estate related transactions.
Our European team, based in London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Madrid and Dublin provides due diligence, valuation consulting services, loan surveillance, loan workout, underwriting and consulting services.
Role Responsibilities and priorities include:
- Be responsible for assisting with the coordination of our commercial appraisal projects and quarterly processes for Situs RERC's institutional consulting engagements
- Provide support to our valuation division, which involves assisting in a wide range of activities, such as research, verification of data, inputting data into databases, and providing general assistance.
- Duties include administrative tasks, data entry, and system oversight (work flow, job setup, engagement letters, quality control, organization, etc.)
- Any additional ad-hoc tasks as required.
Required Experience to include, but not limited to:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Previous applicable work experience (1-3 years)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
- Good organisation skills and capable of working proactively on his/her own.
- Have attention to detail and be analytically minded
- Desire to continue their education
- Be able to meet deadlines and have a problem solving mind-set
- An interest in the Real Estate sector
- A ‘can-do’ proactive attitude
- Enjoys being a team player
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.