Associate - Strategic Client Solutions
Our Strategic Platforms business provides outsourced client solutions consisting of dedicated teams of Commercial Real Estate professionals to support our clients in the debt finance sector. These “platforms” range from teams of 25 people to a team of 120 people providing loan origination, underwriting, transaction management and asset management services.
The Associate of Client Solutions, is a key role in supporting the leaders of the business in all facets of managing these teams. The Associate will be involved in all operational responsibilities for our platforms to allow leadership to focus on developing and implementing new clients.
We are seeking a broad based operations professional with experience in client management and an understanding of HR as it relates to outsourced client solutions, who is proactive in the execution of client initiatives. This role will ensure the smooth, efficient operations of client platforms and is the first line of defense for day to day account management. Integrity, enthusiasm, career minded, and success oriented are part of the profile of an exemplary candidate.
- Act as a critical point of contact between Platforms staff and our Accounting and HR functions for expense, onboarding, and benefits related questions
- Support the standardizing of operating procedures and updating and implementing platform policy and procedures
- Maintain a central knowledge repository on process improvement
- Help define best practices, tools, policies and governance models
- Assist with platform headcount and revenue forecasting, planning & budgeting
- Follow-up on action items and employee related questions
- Potential to provide project management support for new strategic platform initiatives and projects and there is the opportunity to take on small, discreet process change projects
- Assist in the preparation of platform presentations for internal reporting and future business development
- Coordinate annual performance appraisal process for platform staff
Required Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a broad based operational professional with 3-5 years of experience across multiple disciplines: Policies; Risk Mitigation and Internal Controls; Project & Process Change Management; and Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Experienced business analyst or operations professional who has an eye for the big picture but a keen sense for detail
- Experience interpreting and monitoring contractual SLA’s & KPI’s within a service delivery contract
- Experience in Budgets and Forecasting; Excel modeling a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with executives and variety of audiences
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
- MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word
· This experience will ideally come from the Financial Services Industry from an Outsourcing, Business Transformation or Operations role.
Required Education from an accredited Institution:
· Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced degree is desirable
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
Situs has been selected as Advisor of the Year at the Real Estate Finance and Investment Financing Awards 2015.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify