Business Development Associate
Situs has become the preeminent advisor for the commercial real estate finance industry; providing clients’ the ability to strategically leverage a diverse platform of real estate and capital markets professionals. Not satisfied with this we are continuing to diversify our service offerings and solutions and have invested in building our Business Development team to position our services and support our clients.
We now need to add additional support to this team at the Associate level to support Sales Operations and Client Events.
Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate supports the entire Business Development Team and will be responsible for ensuring Salesforce data is kept active and updated, they will also handle relevant client specific research and help the team to generate target prospecting lists.
The Associate will create Briefing Sheets prior to each meeting and ensure contact information is kept current. Sales collateral and files must be kept up to date and organized. Responsibilities will also include planning event/conference attendance and maintaining meetings calendars. The associate will also be responsible for creating reports that cover all parts of the business development operation on a weekly basis.
As a Business Development Associate you will provide sales support and planning assistance to the growing business development team, to help ensure sales management data is relevant and current and to help ensure we are best placed to serve our clients by understanding their business needs.
- A proven track record working in a professional environment with a focus on B2B sales and/or CRE financial services.
- Team player, high level of interest in Commercial Real Estate and Financial Services, very comfortable with web-based business and project management tools, an excellent prospector with fantastic communication skills.
- Experience of Salesforce is highly advantageous
· Highly organized, with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and quality and works well under pressure.
- The interest and desire to develop a career in business development within the professional services/CRE sector
The role will also require the candidate to coordinate Situs’ sponsorship, participation and hosting of events throughout the US. This will include:
- Help identify all relevant conferences and events at which Situs should be present
- Manage the collation of all attendees for these events
- Coordinating all client meetings at these events
- Use Salesforce to manage ROI tracking for each event
- In conjunction with the marketing and BD team, schedule an annual calendar of local and national client events to include but not limited to: Client breakfast events, Round Table and Panel events, quarterly social events, annual holiday party.
- Manage and create invitation lists for each event during the year
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
Situs has been selected as Advisor of the Year at the Real Estate Finance and Investment Financing Awards 2015 and 2016.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E- Verify