Coordinator - Strategic Platforms
Our Strategic Platforms business provides outsourced client solutions consisting of dedicated teams of Commercial Real Estate professionals to support our clients in the debt finance sector. These “platforms” range from teams of 25-75 people providing loan origination, underwriting, and transaction management services.
The Operations Coordinator, plays a key role in supporting the Operations Director in all facets of managing these teams. The primary priority of this role is to help facilitate the operational and administrative processes of these platforms to allow leadership to focus on developing and implementing new clients.
- Update employee tracking detail for all new hires and terminations
- Update monthly dashboard/scorecards including revenue forecast and activity pipeline reporting
- Schedule/Track new hire check-ins and coordinate employee onboarding
- Update policies and client process maps as required. Maintain SharePoint website
- Coordinate annual performance appraisal process, bonus communications, employee attestations that align with the business governance model
- Assist in vendor and compliance audits
- Follow-up on action items and employee related questions
- Assist in the preparation of platform presentations for internal reporting and future business development
- Assist in other projects as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of related operations experience in a professional or financial services firm. HR experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, client service and written and verbal communication skills
- Exercises good judgement, has excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous responsibilities
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office including Excel, PowerPoint. SharePoint experience a plus
Required Education from an accredited Institution:
· Bachelor’s Degree
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
Situs has been selected as Advisor of the Year at the Real Estate Finance and Investment Financing Awards 2015.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify