Office Administrator - Hanover Street Capital
This role works with our Hanover Street Capital division, based downtown on Wall Street. The role provides a variety of administrative support as well as acting as the receptionist to Provide a courteous and welcoming environment for all employees, clients, visitors and vendors.
- Manage office mailings, conduct mail merge, receive and distribute all incoming mail, packages, and faxes; prepare and ship outgoing USPS, FedEx, or messenger packages.
- Field, screen and direct general incoming calls; manage Everbridge call tree system.
- Liaise with building management and outside vendors when necessary.
- Order and maintain office supplies and kitchen stock (stock coffee/snacks, run/unload dishwasher, empty ice, etc.)
- Assist with onboarding for new hires: ensure they have necessary office supplies, phone directory, key cards, etc.
- Manage seamless corporate account.
- Participate in the Hanover social/culture committee; help with ideas, event planning etc.
- Order meals and catering for office meetings and events as directed.
- Book senior management travel and enter T&E.
- Update office floorplan, phone directory and org charts.
- Manage credit card reconciliation for review.
- Serve as liaison for building maintenance, equipment repairs, emergency alerts and updates etc.
· Regularly assist with filing, copying and report binding for projects and meetings.
- Regularly provide business units with essential reporting, uploads and updates in proprietary and/or client systems. (Training will be provided)
- Participate in audit and testing of reporting practices. (Training will be provided)
- Order business cards for employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years work experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- At least 2 years of calendar/appointment booking management.
- Previous experience in financial administration, office management, customer service role.
- Past experience providing administrative support to executive/senior level management.
- Past experience creating excel/visio charts, pivot tables, filtering.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and schedule work assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to practice discretion when handling highly confidential information.
- Knowledge of MS office suite; advanced excel and outlook
- Intermediate/advance knowledge of Excel strongly desired.
- Microsoft access and Visio experience desired. (Additional training will be provided)
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
About Hanover Street Capital:
Hanover Street Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of Situs, is a unique end-to-end commercial real estate financial services platform that provides a comprehensive suite of world class real estate finance advisory, asset management and servicing solutions across debt and equity real estate transactions.
Hanover Street offers a broad range of capabilities across all commercial property and credit types, with customized product-integrated solutions throughout the life-cycle of a real estate transaction. With practice teams dedicated to commercial real estate Acquisitions and Advisory services, Asset and Portfolio Management, Loan Servicing and Administration, and Loan Sourcing and Transaction Management we offer our clients innovative business solutions that support their strategic objectives and operational requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).