Transaction Manager - Commercial Real Estate
Our client is a specialty finance firm focused exclusively on lending solutions for the commercial real estate brokerage community and owners of commercial real estate. Their commercial real estate debt solutions span the entire risk spectrum from transitional to stabilized properties throughout the United States.
Our client is looking to hire a Transaction Manager with a legal background to manage commercial real estate loan closing transactions. The Transaction Manager position will provide support for many facets of the closing process and as well as general transaction project management. This position will be directly hired by our client, reporting in to their head of underwriting and asset management and will provide tremendous growth opportunity in to other functions within the commercial real estate team.
• Draft initial quotes and loan applications
• Manage outside counsel
• Interact with borrowers and brokers to ensure timely delivery of due diligence
• Review legal due diligence
• Coordinate with loan underwriters re: non-legal due diligence
• Interact with the loan originators to ensure deal closing progresses smoothly
• Review and negotiating loan documents
• Address borrower inquiries, and have proper judgment/experience to know when issues should be elevated
• Ensure that loan documentation reflects the approved conditions and structures
• Work with internal business teams to ensure transaction process follows compliance guidelines
• Preparation of closing statements, including income and expense proration schedules
• 5+ years of commercial real estate experience, with a legal background
• Ability to read and understand commercial real estate loan documentation, securitization documents, including pooling and servicing agreements and related documentation
• Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment which requires a flexible and adaptable style
• Strong attention to detail, analytical and accuracy skills
• Be a self-starter, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be proficient in Word and Excel.
This Employer Participates in E- Verify.