Vice President - Credit Risk Management, Real Estate Valuation
A Passion to Perform. It’s what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We compete to be the leading global provider of financial services, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. As you’ll discover, our culture supports this. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and the opportunity to excel.
Named the "Best Global Investment Bank“ in Euromoney Magazine’s annual Awards for Excellence, Deutsche Bank is a leader in Germany and Europe and is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets.
In an ever-changing financial landscape, the role of the Risk division has never been more important. A strong risk management culture helps to reinforce Deutsche Bank’s resilience. The function identifies, aggregates, manages and mitigates risk across the core activities of market risk management, operational risk management and credit risk management, supporting the bank’s strategies whilst protecting its capital and regulatory adherence.
Our people are outstanding individuals with agile minds, from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. They generate fresh ideas and innovative solutions which set us apart from our competitors and add value to our clients.
Credit Risk Management – Real Estate Valuation (“CRM-REV”) is responsible for the specification, procurement and review of all third-party real estate appraisal reports for Deutsche Bank’s global real estate related business activities. CRM-REV is staffed with senior valuation professionals located in New York, London, Frankfurt and Hong Kong who also perform transaction consulting and portfolio monitoring functions.
CRM-REV is seeking a Vice President for its New York office. The position requires a motivated individual with sufficient credentials and experience to effectively support the Bank’s real estate businesses in a credit risk oriented, valuation management, consulting, and analytical capacity.
- Review of complex real estate appraisals
- Real estate valuation consulting
- In-depth real estate market analysis
- Management of third-party appraisal vendors
- Portfolio position reviews
- Adherence to regulatory and policy compliance protocols
- Site inspections
- Member or advanced candidate of the Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- State Licensed and Certified Commercial Real Estate Appraiser
- Experience with multiple property types
- Experience with multiple US markets
- A reliable team player with a proactive “can do” attitude and strong work ethic
· Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills
· Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Argus DCF
· Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to build strong internal and external client relationships
· Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
At Deutsche Bank, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action (M/F/D/V) employer.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website at db.com/careers
This Employer Participates in E- Verify.