Analyst/Associate - Valuation Management - RERC
Situs RERC is accepting applications for a full-time analyst positions. Analysts/Associates will be responsible for helping with the quarterly commercial valuation management process for Situs RERC's institutional consulting engagements. In addition, this involves reviewing and analyzing final appraisals, executive summaries, and cash flows, and performing portfolio analytics. Candidates would also provide support to our appraisal process, which involves assisting in a wide range of activities, such as research, verification of data, inputting data into databases, and assisting with preparation of appraisal reports.
The positions are open for the Situs RERC office located in Parsippany, NJ, New York, NY, Des Moines, IA, Houston, TX, Boca Raton, FL, and Jacksonville, FL.
The ideal candidates would have a wide range of skills that could include:
- Bachelor's degree in finance and/or real estate
- Solid understanding of commercial real estate and finance
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and analytically minded
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
- Proficient computer skills (excel skills are a must and Argus would be a plus)
- Desire to continue their education (State appraisal license, MAI, CFA, etc.)
- Previous applicable work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E- Verify