Associate/AVP - Valuation Management - RERC
Situs RERC is accepting applications for a full-time associate to assistant vice president position. Candidates will be responsible for helping with the quarterly commercial valuation management process for Situs RERC's institutional consulting engagements. Candidates would provide support to our appraisal division, which involves assisting in a wide range of activities, such as research, verification of data, inputting data into databases, and assisting with preparation of appraisal reports. This also involves reviewing and analyzing final appraisals, executive summaries, and cash flows, and performing portfolio analytics. Title will be based upon prior experience.
The positions are open for the Situs RERC office located in Parsippany, New Jersey.
The ideal candidates would have a wide range of skills that could include:
- Bachelor's degree in finance and/or real estate
- Solid understanding of commercial real estate and finance
- Experience with commercial real estate appraisal (2+ years)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and analytically minded
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
- Proficient computer skills (excel skills are a must and Argus would be a plus)
- Desire to continue their education (MAI, CFA, etc.)
- Previous applicable work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E- Verify