Vice President - Business Development - CRE Valuations
Situs has become the preeminent advisor for the commercial real estate finance industry; providing clients’ the ability to strategically leverage a diverse platform of real estate and capital markets professionals. Not satisfied with this we are continuing to diversify our service offerings and solutions and have invested in building our Business Development team to position our services and support our clients.
We now need to add additional support to this team at the Vice President level. While positioning and selling our full range of services, this role will focus on our Commercial Real Estate Valuations business and be selling in to the Pension and Life Insurance sectors specifically.
Our Business Development team covers our existing client base as well as targeting new clients to build relationships and identify opportunities for Situs. We do this through a consultative approach, understanding our client’s current business challenges and creating and delivering high quality solutions.
To do this you will be able to demonstrate:
· At least a 5-10 year track record of demonstrable relationships within the Pension or Life Insurance sectors, specifically with the Portfolio Managers of Commercial Real Estate. You’ll have built these relationships based on industry-specific knowledge and expertise and by being a trusted adviser to your clients
· The ability to build on an existing relationship and navigate through a client organization to successfully engage additional stakeholders in order to provide additional business solutions
· A depth of experience of Commercial Real Estate and portfolio valuations.
· The motivation to achieve sales targets, but doing this via a collaborative approach and knowing when to call in the right colleague or SME to support the sales process
· Highly developed communication skills which includes following up on action items, engaging clients at industry events and drafting impactful presentations to position Situs with potential clients
· An entrepreneurial approach and experience in spotting opportunities to create and deliver new service offerings for your clients
· A willingness to travel to meet our national and international clients and attend relevant industry conferences
In return, you will work alongside our senior business developers, with the full support of seasoned industry practitioners, to build on our market leading track record of delivery with existing clients and develop new client opportunities. You’ll have the opportunity to sell a broad range of tailored, consulting services to our prestigious client base.
We also offer a highly competitive salary and bonus structure and a broad range of benefits.
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
Situs has been selected as Advisor of the Year at the Real Estate Finance and Investment Financing Awards 2015.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E- Verify