Vice President - Business Development - MountainView
MountainView Financial Solutions, a Situs Company, is looking to expand accessibility to its suite of services to the banking community. The constantly changing regulatory environment together with enhanced expectations from investors and senior management for broader risk management have increased the demand for our bank related services encompassing valuations, interest rate and credit risk management, model validations and model development. The Company is seeking a dynamic sales and account management professional to assist in accelerating our firm’s growth in these overlapping areas.
Leveraging the combined companies extensive experience in the commercial, residential, core deposit and model risk management areas, MountainView Financial Solutions continues to develop and enhance solutions including current expected credit loss (CECL), capital stress testing, liquidity risk management, deposit pricing and funds transfer pricing. Our team of highly-motivated professionals is driven by the challenge and objective to support the risk infrastructure framework required by the financial services industry in response to Regulatory and Accounting requirements. The company’s integrated Analytics, Trading and Operational platforms map to and allow for process transparency and collaboration of expertise across key control and function areas at the client organization.
Our mission at Situs is to provide the highest quality services, most insightful analytics, and best execution for every client on every engagement. That mission is successful when our vision of Situs as the employer of choice n financial service is realized through highly-skilled and motivated professionals.
We need a hardworking technical and self-motivated sales professional driving the pace of Situs / MountainView growth. As a member of our sales team, you will:
- Find and qualify new prospects
- Contact new and existing prospects via phone and email about Situs / MountainView services
- Enter new accounts, contacts, and create new opportunities in Salesforce
- Send initial emails, make follow-up phone calls, and schedule introductory phone calls to prospects
- Handle new service agreements, renewal agreements for existing clients and invoicing
- Partnering with Marketing and Production to craft and deliver on lead gen campaigns
- Manage new client on-boarding
- Some travel is required for conference attendance and client onsite pitches.
- Related knowledge of the regulatory and accounting changes impacting banks and credit unions
- Some familiarity with interpreting financial statements and financial ratios (operating efficiency, liquidity, capital, etc.)
- Deep client relationships within Credit Unions and Local & Regional banks
- Familiarly with Salesforce or similar platform in B2B sales
- Prospecting using various tools including LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and others
- Account management including servicing existing accounts, driving client engagement, tracking renewals and invoicing
- Strong organization and time management
- Strong communication – both written and verbal
- Ability to successfully operate in a team environment
- Willingness to follow sales processes and documenting all sales efforts in Salesforce
- Drive, ambition and unyielding work ethic
- Competitive nature and strong desire to win
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E- Verify