Associate - Situs Asset Management
The Associate position performs complex task-specific assignments necessary for the proper servicing of our Client’s portfolios of commercial real estate loans and is responsible for producing concurrent professional product deliverables in a consistent and timely fashion.
· Review system generated reporting, queries and related client deliverables for (i) compliance with the reporting requirements under the agreement(s), (ii) adherence to departmental policy, and (iii) accuracy as determined by supporting information, and, identify any deficiencies, resolve such deficiencies or escalate issues to department management for resolution.
· Input data (including the posting of transactions) into the servicing system assuring an accurate, current representation of the Borrower’s outstanding obligations to the Lender are reflected within the servicing system.
· Perform research, as needed, to comprehensively respond to inquiries from Borrowers, Lenders, Audit, Rating Agency and other authorized stakeholders.
· Prepare spreadsheet and/or financial models, including the coding of common Excel formulas, to analyze the loan metrics, cash flows, amortization tables and similar debt or collateral analysis.
· Review and abstract key dates, terms, and requirements from various loan and servicing documents. Identify and address provisions that warrant exception processing.
· Assist with the preparation of periodic reporting summaries, account reconciliations and Officer Certificates as required by the various Servicing Agreements.
· Demonstrate teamwork by maintaining a professional attitude, proactively assisting coworkers, assisting with special projects, and working overtime when necessary to meet Client deadlines.
· Complete all assigned tasks with accuracy and completeness, within a timely fashion while demonstrating an awareness of how the task affects others.
· Lead process rationalization and efficiency initiatives affiliated with job responsibilities.
· Compile various internal reports and assist the Asset Managers and the Portfolio Management Team with reporting to the Client.
- Responsibilities occasionally may require an adjusted work schedule, working more than a traditional 8 hour day, and working evening/weekend hours in order to meet deadlines.
- Some periodic travel (overnight stays) may be required, with subsequent reimbursements of expenses.
· Practiced in learning new tasks and achieving goals while demonstrating profession behaviors
· Prior exposure to Commercial Loan Servicing is preferable
· Leadership experience with small groups or peers is preferable
· Extensive experience with Excel, preferably cash-flow modeling
· Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment, yet, to think independently and generate quality work product
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet multiple deadlines without supervision
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, Business
**This Employer Participates in E- Verify**