Demonstrates comprehension of real estate and real estate finance process. Participates in most aspects of projects with direct supervision.
- Understanding Situs business lines and be able to recognize the “next step” in the process
- Be able to research, analyze and write market summaries, property descriptions and other aspects of third party reporting in a clear concise manner
- Requires the demonstration of analytical skills and a basic understanding of real estate knowledge and terminology
- Have a basic knowledge of leases and the ability to create and analyze rent rolls
- Analyzing and interpreting basic financial reports such as “Operating Statements”, basic financial categories such as “Revenues and Expenses” and “Recoveries”, and historical trending
- Understand underwriting and valuation models
- Handle tenant level information including financial trends and credit ratings or stock market capitalization
- Understand most property sectors and their different investment characteristics
- Understand the basic valuation methods for appraisals
- Full knowledge of third party report outlines and contents for appraisal, engineering and environmental components
- Knowledge of excel and cash flow modeling and basic understanding of real estate finance and debt structures
- Conduct telephone calls with servicers, clients and 4rd party providers and be responsible for delivering high quality work
- Proactive in sourcing workload and work as a team player proactively helping others as necessary
- Be commercially aware of the clients’ expectations in the wider transaction around Situs’ instruction
- Undertake any role in the instruction necessary to get to the finish line
- Works independently on projects and also collaborates ‘face to face’ as a team player
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Work experience requirements:
- Typically Entry Level through Year One, however 1 to 1½ years in real estate related industry is preferred.
- A proficiency in business writing skills
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Able to use all related Company financial hardware and software platforms
Essential Computer Skills Requirements:
Advanced knowledge of the following is required:
- MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word.
**This Employer Participates in E- Verify**