Internship - Advisory - Robbins, NC
Situs in Robbins, NC is accepting applications for two summer internship positions; starting May 2018. Interns will be responsible for helping the due diligence and sizing teams. This involves reviewing and analyzing financial statements and cash flows, creating executive summaries, and performing analytical reviews on assigned properties.
This is a paid internship. We are flexible with student's class schedules and Interns generally work anywhere from 30-40 hours a week.
The ideal candidates would have a wide range of skills that could include:
• Working towards bachelor's degree in finance, real estate, accounting, economics and/or business administration
• Desire to learn commercial real estate and finance
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Attention to detail and analytically minded
• Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
• Proficient computer skills (excel skills are a must)