Loan Administrator - RERC - Sacramento
- Bachelor's degree in finance and/or accounting
- Previous applicable work experience (3+ years experience)
• CPA or CFA designation (or working towards)
• Solid understanding of commercial real estate, finance and mortgage industries
• Modeling experience
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Attention to detail and analytically minded
• Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
• Proficient computer skills (excel skills are a must)
• Desire to grow as a professional
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
Situs has been selected as Advisor of the Year at the Real Estate Finance and Investment Financing Awards 2015 and 2016.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify