Application Developer - Waverly
- Work with business analyst, project management team, and end-users to understand business requirements and proposed design
- Develop code for all tiers of Applications based on specifications and business requirements
- Identify, recommend, and implement solutions to complex problems
- Complete testing and gather feedback to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed Applications
- Undertake post-release activities to develop lessons learned that can be incorporated in future builds and release cycles
- Collaborate with database administrators to design, develop and update databases as they relate to software programs and applications
- Work with support team to diagnoses and troubleshoot problems within existing applications
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in a role related to application &/or software development, or systems design
- 3 + years of experience with a variety of server-side and client side programming languages; experience developing applications in Microsoft Visual Studio utilizing the Microsoft development stack (.NET, C# MVC, etc.) preferred
- Ability to comprehend business needs and to translate said needs into technical specifications
- Demonstrated ability to apply Project Management principles
- Functional knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Hands-on experience within a Microsoft development environment, particularly utilizing .NET and SQL platforms
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to effective communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
Situs has been selected as Advisor of the Year at the Real Estate Finance and Investment Financing Awards 2015 and 2016.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify.